Tuesday, June 30, 2020

What is your dream lifestyle and how are you going to structure your agency for that?


When envisioning my dream lifestyle, it would consist of the following:
  • I would be having consultant jobs across the world for big projects
  • My scheduling and work flow will be flexible (not fixed)
  • I will travel and experience new/different locations and sights
  • I will be in environments and circles where I am able to network with success minded individuals
  • I will use my platform to motivate and inspire a group of talented, motivated people 
  • I am going to give back money to the church, the community and my family  
  • I am going to help people's businesses grow and flourish
  • I am working with talented and highly-skilled black entrepreneurs that share the vision of elevating and inspiring our people
  • I will have a daily routine of prayer, gym, food, education, success rituals 
  • I will have a partner that is a friend and will inspire me to improve myself and my vision daily 
  • I will give back to those who gave to me
  • I will always leave everyone I meet better than I found them

How will I structure the agency to facilitate this:
  • I will offer social media management and content creation - This is because it allows me to work with different talented creatives in the space such as designers, graphic designers, content creators, photographers, influencers, entrepreneurs, etc. 
  • I will also offer paid traffic services such as Facebook Ads and ClickFunnels - This is because I realise that these are high-ticket paying services in the community and can demonstrate a portfolio and testimonials of proven results of clientele.  

No comments:

Post a Comment